BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Oct 21, 2013

True Power

We are not able to accomplish anything externally by the nature of our own strength. It was the internal dwelling of the Holy Spirit ( not the visiting of the Holy Spirit ) that allowed Yashua to accomplish external works for his Father. When we attempt do anything on our own merit for Yahweh, we will fail every time.

Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, where are You going?” Jesus answered him, “Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward.” Peter said to Him, “Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake.” Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times. John 13:36-38

0 comments: