BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 29, 2009

Posers and Pretenders

What does God say about posers and pretenders? Those that come to church and give all the outward appearance of walking in His ways inside the church, while outside the church they walk of the world. Seriously people, I feel what God is saying is, "Walk in My ways or don't." God doesn't want in-between people.

Revelation 3:15-16 says," I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."

Listen to me- open your ears and hear what God is saying to us. If we are not hot for His ways then we make Him sick and we are vomit that He will spit out of His mouth. I think we need to daily check where we are with our walk.

Today I need to be honest with you LORD. If I am not hot for You, then fill me with your Spirit so I will be of You and not of the world. Am I a poser or pretender? Am I a lover of truth, obedient to ALL of Your commandments? Do I walk in all of Your ways.? Do people mistake me for Your Son Yashua? Am I vomit? These are questions that need to be answered.

0 comments: